“And now these three remain: faith, hope & love. But the greatest of these is LOVE” 1 Corinthians 13:13
What makes Chloie’s Cottage stand out?
In addition to our great personal care, FACILITY OUTINGS makes us stand out in this industry. We do not let the residents’ physical limitations deter us from exploring the outdoors. We take them on facility outings monthly that are supervised, safe & fun. Transportation is provided on buses complete with wheelchair lifts for easy accessibility.
These outings add another dimension to facility life that are usually reserved for the younger & more active seniors. Residents look forward to going places, it makes them feel excited & loved.
It gives them a higher sense of self-worth and brings back lots of memories from their prime years when they went to live shows, dinner theaters, big band live music & dances, botanical gardens, art exhibits & restaurants, to name a few.
Outings make a big difference in their lives & give them hope that life is still worth living. Please see our photo gallery for places we have visited.
Our Home is where quality care and compassionate staff are brought together in a perfect balance. Living with us, you can expect to take advantage of:
- Six-bed facilities in 2 locations
- Trained and experienced caregivers
- Offers housing & personal care assistance
- Committed to helping our senior residents achieve an independent & fulfilling life through fine amenities & personal care
- Situated in a quiet, safe neighborhood
- Provides a clean, comfortable, warm & loving environment
- Excellent caregiver to resident ratio
- Residential care facility for the elderly (RCFE) which includes dementia & related conditions
- Provides special personalized care & support in a respectful, responsible & dignified manner
- A family setting that offers residents a familiar, real home setting that is comfortable & secure
- Upholds each individual residents’ needs & interests
Our Service Areas:
San Dimas, Glendora, Covina, La Verne, Claremont and surrounding communities in Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties.